Contentstack Command-line Interface (CLI) Beta
The command-line interface (CLI) offers commands that let you perform common tasks in Contentstack easily.
Currently, the CLI is in Beta and supports content management scripts through which you can perform content management tasks. To get started with our CLI, you first need to install it and then authenticate yourself in the CLI's session.
Working with command-line interface (CLI)
- Install the CLI
- Authenticate with the CLI
- Configure the CLI
- Export Content Using the CLI
- Export Content to .CSV file
- Import Content Using the CLI
- Import Content Using the Seed Command
- Bulk Publish and Unpublish Using the CLI
- Clone a Stack Using the CLI
- CLI FAQs
- Migrate Content from HTML RTE to JSON RTE Using the CLI