Limitations of Automation Hub
- Automation Hub is a plan-based feature, and the number of executions allowed depends upon the Automation Hub pricing plan that is activated for a particular organization.
- Organizations that have upgraded to a paid plan will have a soft cap for executions (when reaching this threshold they will be notified by email), and a hard cap that is 5x the number of the soft cap. After the organization hits the hard cap, automations will be temporarily disabled for that month.
- By default, each organization will be enrolled in the Explorer Plan, which is included at no cost and allows up to 200 executions per month (200 soft cap and 200 hard cap).
- The maximum number of projects allowed per organization is 50.
- The maximum number of automations allowed per project is 50.
- The maximum number of steps allowed per automation is 15.
- Currently, organization members can only view and edit their own projects.
- There is no support for nesting within Conditional Path steps.
- The Pause and Response action connectors cannot be used within Conditional Path steps.