To start working with workflows for your stack, you need to create:
- Workflows (which includes defining stages), and
- Publish rules (if required)
After you have added a workflow and created the publish rules, let’s discuss how to use the workflow.
To see the workflow details, log in to your contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to the Stack and open the entry for which you have enabled the workflow.
- On the right-hand side of the entry page, click on the “Status” icon.
- Under Workflow Details, you will find the current stage of the entry, the list of users to whom the entry stage is assigned, along the due date.
Publish Rules are displayed just below WORKFLOW DETAILS. However, these rules will be visible only if the rules have been applied to the content type associated with the entries you are viewing.