You can delete a workflow from the stack if you no longer need it.
To delete a workflow, log in to your Contentstack account, and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack, click on the “Settings” icon (press “S”) on the left navigation panel.
- Click on Workflows (press “alt + F” for Windows OS, and “option + F” for Mac OS).
- On the Workflows Settings page, you will see a list of existing workflows.
- Hover over the workflow you want to delete, and click on the “Delete” icon.
- Confirm the delete action by clicking Proceed.
To delete a workflow from the stack via API, refer to the Delete workflow API request.