To get the details of your stack, perform the steps given below after logging into your Contentstack account:
- Go to your stack, navigate to the “Settings” gear icon, and select Stack.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the GENERAL section, where you can see stack details such as the Name (editable), Description (editable), and Stack Admin Email (uneditable).
- On the right-hand side of the page, under API CREDENTIALS, you will get the API Key of your stack. Here, you will also find details about the environment-specific Delivery Tokens and Management Tokens that you can create to authenticate API requests.
Note: We have stopped supporting Access Token for all stacks created post December 16, 2020. However, for stacks created before December 16, 2020, we will continue to support Access Tokens.Here is a screenshot of the stack API credentials you will be able to view for stacks created before December 16, 2020:
- Under API REFERENCE, you will find links to our Content Delivery API Console and Content Management API Console.
- If you are the owner of the stack, you will be able to see the Delete Stack and Transfer Ownership buttons that will allow you to delete the stack and Transfer Ownership of your stack, respectively.
Other users will be able to see the Leave Stack button
Additional Resource: We have deprecated Access Tokens for all stacks and we will stop supporting it in the near future. We strongly recommend using Delivery Tokens for Content Delivery API requests and Management Tokens for Content Management API requests.