To update or modify stack details and perform other stack activities, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to the stack you want to edit, navigate to the “Settings” gear icon, and select Stack.
- On the left-hand side, in the GENERAL section, you can edit the Stack’s Name and Description. Click on the Save button after making the changes.
- On the right-hand side of the page, under API CREDENTIALS, you will get the API Key and Access Token of your stack.
- Under API REFERENCE, you will find links to our Content Delivery API Console and Content Management API Console.
- At the bottom, you can see the Delete Stack and Transfer Ownership buttons that will allow you to delete the stack and Transfer Ownership of your stack, respectively.
Let’s have a look at a short video that shows how to edit a stack.
Here are the links to the API requests related to this action: