To update or modify stack details and perform other stack activities, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to the stack you want to edit, navigate to the “Settings” gear icon, and select Stack.
- On the left-hand side, in the GENERAL section, you can edit the Stack’s Name and Description. Click on the Save button after making the changes.
- On the right-hand side of the page, under API CREDENTIALS, you will get the API Key of your stack. Here, you will also find details about the environment-specific Delivery Tokens and Management Tokens that you can create to authenticate API requests.
Note: We have stopped supporting Access Token for all stacks created after December 16, 2020. However, for stacks created before December 16, 2020, we will continue to support Access Tokens.Here is a screenshot of the stack API credentials you will be able to view for stacks created before December 16, 2020:
- Under API REFERENCE, you will find links to our Content Delivery API Console and Content Management API Console.
- At the bottom, you can see the Delete Stack and Transfer Ownership buttons that will allow you to delete the stack and transfer ownership of your stack, respectively.
Let’s have a look at a short video that shows how to edit a stack.
Here are the links to the API requests related to this action: