Audit Log tracks and displays activities (events) performed in a particular stack. The following details are displayed under Audit Log when an event occurs:
- Time: Specifies the time when the event occured
- User: Specifies the name of the user who performed the event
- Action: Specifies the type of action, such as create, update, and delete, performed
- Module: Specifies the component, such as Content Type, Entry, and Assets, on which the event was performed
- Title: Specifies the title of a particular module along with details, such as Content Type (for entries), Version (for entries), Language (for entries), and Roles (for users)
- Remote Address: Specifies the address of the node from which an event has occurred
This helps you keep a track of all published items, updates, deletes, and current status of the existing content.
Filter Audit Log
By default, the audit log displays information in reverse chronological order. You can apply filters to refine the results and display only the required information.
The Filters section, located on the right, displays the list of available filters, which includes the following:
- CONTENT TYPES
Check the filter options that you want to apply.
Click on Reset Filter to clear all the applied filters.
Additionally, you can even filter out the logs according to days by using the date filter located at the top of the page. The date filter allows you to quickly view the audit log information of only the last 30 days, last 7 days, the previous day, or the current day. The “Custom Range” option allows you to set a data range within the last 30 days.
Note: You can retrieve audit log information only for 30 days prior to the current day (for an organization).