View Stack Details
- Open your stack and click the “Settings” icon on the left navigation panel.
- Click Stack.
- You will see the GENERAL section, where you can see stack details such as the Name (editable), Description (editable), and Stack Admin Email (uneditable).
- Scrolling down, under API CREDENTIALS, you will get the API Key of your stack.
- Click on the “i” icon on the right-hand side to access the API REFERENCE section. Here, you find links to our Content Delivery API Console and Content Management API Console.
- If you are the owner of the stack, you will be able to see the Delete Stack and Transfer Ownership buttons that will allow you to delete the stack and Transfer Ownership of your stack, respectively.
Note: We have stopped supporting Access Token for all stacks created post December 16, 2020. However, for stacks created before December 16, 2020, we will continue to support Access Tokens. We strongly recommend using Delivery Tokens for Content Delivery API requests and Management Tokens for Content Management API requests.
Other users will be able to see the Leave Stack button