Contentstack allows you to upload any files (images, videos, PDFs, audio files, and so on) and store it in your repository for future use. This repository of uploaded files comprises your stack assets.
Once a file has been uploaded to assets, it can be attached to any entry. This is especially useful when you want to use certain assets in multiple entries.
You can perform the following actions on assets:
- Upload assets to your stack
- Update asset details
- Delete assets permanently from your stack
- Publish assets to specific environment(s) and locale(s)
- Unpublish assets from specific environment(s) and locale(s)
- Locate assets easily using filters