Generate a Permanent Asset URL
- Go to your stack and click on the “Assets” icon from the left navigation panel. You can also use the shortcut key “A”(for both Windows OS and Mac OS users) to access the assets menu.
- On the Assets page, open the asset to view its details.
- Then, click on the Generate permanent URL link and enter a unique identifier (slug) for the permanent URL.
Warning: You can generate the permanent asset URL and update the asset details only once. Once done, you can no longer make changes to the permanent URL.
- You can click on the "Pencil" icon beside the permanent URL to edit the slug before you save the changes to the asset.
Note: The maximum number of characters you can enter as a slug for the permanent URL is 255 characters.
- Click on the Save button to update the asset.