Deleting an entry is a quick process. To do so, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack and click on the “Entries” icon (press "E"), on the left navigation panel
- Open the entry you want to delete.
- Click on the three horizontal dots on the bottom-right corner of the page and click on Delete.
- Confirm the Delete action to permanently delete the entry and its version from your stack.
Alternatively, you can also delete an entry for the list page. To do so, perform the steps given below:
- Hover over the entry that you want to delete and click on the “Delete” icon.
- Confirm your action by clicking on Delete. This permanently deletes your entry and its versions from your stack.
To delete an entry via API request, refer to the Delete an entry API request.