The latest on product enhancements, roadmap and FAQs
Not a user yet?
Latest performance metrics
We work hard to keep you up and running 24/7/365
The latest updates and enhancements to our cutting-edge products
- Search relevancyImproved search through stemming and word form support, accent-insensitive searching as well as the automatic ignoring of stop words for more accurate results.
- Entry editor experienceNow updated with prominent field blocks, smarter nested fields and more flexible custom fields for seamless content creation for business users.
- In-line commenting in JSON Rich Text EditorIntroducing further enhanced collaboration between teams, allowing business users and developers to collaborate and efficiently initiate discussions around the content.
- Release Preview AppView your releases in a calendar and timeline view within our new Full-Page extension location. Preview your content prior to a scheduled release and compare changes scheduled for your stack with upcoming releases or content you already have published. View other release details such as entries or assets that are added to a release with their specific titles, content types and versions within your Contentstack environment.
- Interstack Reference AppReference entries between stacks, similar to referring entries between content types within a stack. Easily fetch the referenced entry across your Contentstack environments without ever leaving your current stack, ensuring the availability of content across the entire enterprise and reducing manual maintenance of managing duplicate data.
- Contentstack AI AssistantOur new integration brings the power of OpenAI ChatGPT instantly to the point of content creation through in-line UI extensions, allowing content editors and publishers to create brand- and tone-specific content in seconds.
- Conditional and repeat pathsEasily create complex workflows by defining multiple paths with conditional logic and repeating steps, saving time and effort for developers and business users.
- Project sharingFor improved team collaboration and efficiency, users can now invite others to view, create and modify a project’s automation steps.
- ChatGPT Automation Hub ConnectorDevelopers and business users can now leverage ChatGPT’s capabilities to unlock new possibilities in their workflows, including metadata extraction, text summarization and so much more.
- Early Access ProgramGeneral availability is scheduled for May ‘23.
- Support for serverless functionsNext.js, Gatsby, webhooks and more advanced features are supported to enhance user experience and performance.
For businesses and brands today, it’s all about meeting the customer where they are in their digital buying journey, wherever that may be. The secret to doing that is through a composable digital experience architecture and platform, and that’s exactly what we provide here at Contentstack, equipping business users and developers alike to move at the speed their imaginationNishant Patel, CTO at Contentstack
Check out our latest roadmap updates for each product
May 08, 2023
What’s new and what’s in store for Contentstack Launch
Are you a developer looking for the latest data on Contentstack’s front-end hosting solution? Then look no further.
May 04, 2023
Spring recap: What's new and what's coming for Contentstack
Welcome to Contentstack Pulse, your go-to source for the latest news on platform enhancements, roadmap updates and answers to frequently asked questions.
Apr 18, 2023
Contentstack Marketplace: Bringing together best-in-class experiences
Contentstack Marketplace is the one-stop shop for ready-made extensions and one-click integrations
What are people asking? (FAQ)
Here’s a few of the most common questions we get. If you can’t find your answer, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contentstack is the industry's only fully automated composable digital experience platform, powered by the #1 headless CMS. We empower marketers and developers to deliver composable digital experiences at the speed of their imagination.
- Enhanced customer experience
- Deliver tailored content across all channels, from websites to mobile apps, to e-commerce
- Increased performance & speed
- Experience improved market agility and time-to-market
- Greater team efficiency
- Align efforts and collaborate across teams and departments
- Increased roi & reduce tco
- Optimize digital initiative investments and streamline operational costs
- Accelerated time-to-value
- Shorten development cycles and accelerate innovation
A traditional CMS combines content management and content presentation in one system and often relies on pre-built templates and themes to deliver content to users. A headless CMS separates content management from content presentation, allowing developers to build custom applications and experiences using APIs and web services.
A headless CMS can manage any type of content, including text, images, videos, audio and structured data. It can also support multiple content formats and delivery channels.
Other than Contentstack Headless CMS, Contentstack offers a range of add-ons and extensions including Marketplace, Automation Hub and Contentstack Launch.
Automation Hub is a no-code visual workflow builder that helps eliminate the technical headaches involved with integrating a CMS into your composable architecture. It enables developers and business users to create and maintain complex, multi-step processes through custom triggered actions that can execute in the background—all with clicks, not code.
Built seamlessly into our Composable DXP ecosystem, Automation Hub can leverage its access and knowledge of Contentstack’s core platform functionality to easily plug and play with other tools in your composable tech stack, helping teams integrate faster, streamline workflows and eliminate costly middleware.
Contentstack Launch is the ideal front-end hosting solution for your business, providing developers with a roadmap to success. As the only MACH-compliant platform on the market, Contentstack goes beyond any other offering by streamlining workflows, optimizing development operations, and improving business outcomes all through clicks not code. By reducing wait-states and eliminating friction between back-end code and front-end user experiences, Contentstack Launch has everything developers need to take their projects to the next level.
A composable DXP describes when a DXP is assembled from a series of best-of-breed solutions. These solutions work together via APIs to deliver content and digital experiences to customers in a more agile and flexible way than a single, integrated and monolithic platform.
Contentstack provides a seamless experience for businesses looking to “go composable” by offering an out-of-the-box Composable DXP solution. Contentstack's solution includes the ability to customize and rapidly update digital experiences, with zero coding knowledge required. Additionally, users can deploy, manage and maintain their digital products with ease by leveraging pre-built content blocks and templates. Furthermore, the open platform promotes easy integration with other tools used in modern business applications.
Composable architecture is a modern software development approach that enables businesses to create and manage digital experiences through the assembly of software components, apps and services. This approach allows organizations to quickly assemble, customize and update their digital projects in an agile manner while keeping up with ever-changing business needs. By combining specialized components into comprehensive applications, various types of digital products and experiences can be built without having to rewrite code or integrate multiple systems.
Easy. Visit www.contentstack.com/try-for-free and sign up for a free trial.