Contentstack allows you to delete a publish rule if you no longer need it.
To delete a publish rule, log in to your Contentstack account, and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack, navigate to the “Settings” gear icon, and select Workflows.
- Click on the Publish Rules tab to see a list of existing publish rules in the stack.
- Open the publish rule you want to delete. This will expand the rule card.
- Click on the Delete button located at the bottom-right corner of the rule card.
- Confirm the Delete action.
This will permanently delete the publish rule from your workflow.
To delete a publish rule via API, refer to the Delete publish rules API request.