Invite Users to Organization
When you add users to your Organization, you send them an invitation mail with the required details to join your stack.
- Click on the ORGANIZATION dropdown in the header and select the Organization that you want to access.
- Click on the “Org Admin” icon on the left navigation panel and select Users from the menu. You will see the list of users within your Organization.
- Click on the Invite User button.
- In the Invite User page, enter the following details for the new user:
- Finally, click Invite to invite the user.
Note: If users are directly invited to an Organization but not assigned any stacks, they won’t be a part of any stack and thus will not be able to do anything..
Invite Users to SSO-enabled Organizations
For Single Sign-On (SSO) enabled organizations, the process of inviting users works similarly. The only difference is that if “Strict Mode” is disabled for your SSO organization, you may get an additional checkbox Allow access without SSO on this screen. Checking this box ensures that the invited user can access the SSO-enabled organization using his/her Contentstack credentials, instead of IdP credentials.
You can refer to the following user-related API requests: