Full Page Location
The Full Page location is a type of UI location that lets you view full page apps such as Release Preview within your stack.
Here’s how you can add the Full Page location to your app:
Via the Developer Hub Console:
To add the Full Page location to your app via the Developer Hub console, log in to your Contentstack account and follow the steps given below:
- Click the Developer Hub icon in the left navigation panel.
- Select an application for which you want to add the Full Page location.
- Click the UI Locations tab.
- In the App URL field, enter the hosted URL of your application.
- Hover over the Full Page location, and click the + Add button.
- On the resulting Configuration page, set up the configurations for Full Page location by providing details such as Name, Path, Location Icon, and Description. You can also enable the configuration using the Enabled toggle button.
Note: The location icon file size must be less than 1 MB and must be in .svg format.
- Finally, click the Save button to save the Full Page location’s configuration details.
Note: Contentstack Marketplace currently offers the Release Preview app which can be viewed on the Full Page location. For more information, refer to the Release Preview documentation.