Field Modifier Location
The Field Modifier Location is a type of UI location which extends the capabilities of entry fields. With the Field Modifier UI location, you can allow the different apps to appear on defined field data types such as Text, Number, JSON, Boolean, File, Reference fields etc.
Here’s how you can add the Field Modifier location to your app:
Via the Developer Hub Console: To add the Field Modifier UI location to your app via the Developer Hub console, login to your Contentstack account and follow the steps given below:
- Click the Developer Hub icon in the left navigation panel.
- Select an application for which you want to add the Field Modifier UI location.
- Click the UI Locations tab.
- In the App URL field, enter the hosted URL of your application.
- Hover over the Field Modifier location, and click the + Add button.
- On the resulting Configuration page, set up the configurations for Field Modifier location by providing details such as Name, Path, Allowed Field Types, and Description. You can also enable the configuration using the Enabled toggle button.
- Finally, click the Save button to save the Field Modifier location’s configuration details.