Once you have added a custom field to your stack, you can use it in your content type like any other field.
To add a custom field in a content type, log in to your Contentstack account, and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack and create a content type.
- In the Content Type Builder page, add the Custom field in your content type.
- Under Select Extension, select the custom field that you created. You can add other fields as per requirements.
- Optionally, you can provide specific configuration settings for your custom extension field within the Config Parameters field. This setting will be applicable to only this particular instance of the Custom Field.
- After adding the fields, click on either Save or Save and Close to save your changes.
Note: You can add a maximum of 10 JSON type custom fields to a content type.
Now, when you create an entry for that content type, you will see your custom field in action.