To create a duplicate copy of an existing entry, log in to your Contentstack account, go to your stack, and perform the steps given below:
- Select the entry that you want to create a copy of.
- Click on the More link located at the bottom of the page, and select Copy. This will create and open a copy of the entry on a new page.
- Click Save.
You have now created and saved a copy of the entry.
Alternatively, you can also create a copy of the entry from the entries list page, by following the steps below:
- Hover over the entry that you want to create a copy of.
- Click on the Copy icon to the extreme right.
- Make the necessary changes to the entry and Save the entry.