Unpublish Entries and Assets in Bulk
To unpublish entries and assets found in your search results in bulk, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the search bar located on the header tab of the Contentstack site and use Basic or Advanced Search based on your requirement. You can also use the shortcut key “K” for both Windows OS and Mac OS users to access search.
- From the result set obtained, select the entries that you want to unpublish. Then, click on the Unpublish link that appears on the top, as shown in the image below:
When you click on Unpublish, the following screen appears:
- On the Unpublish Entries screen:
- Select Environment(s) to which you want to unpublish the selected entries.
- Select Language(s) for which you want to unpublish the selected entries.
- Click on Send to unpublish the entries.