You can update the Organization role of an existing user. Along with that, you can also update the Stack-level permissions for a user.
To change Organization role of a user,log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Click on the ORGANIZATION dropdown in the header, hover over the Organization that you wish to access, and click on the “Settings” cog..
- In the Organization Settings page, click on USERS. This displays the list of Organization users.
- Click on the user whose role you want to change. This opens the Update User page.
- As per your requirement, change the Organization Role and/or the STACK ROLE of the user.
- Click on Update once you are done updating the roles.
You can refer the Get all roles in an Organization API request