You can update the Organization role of an existing user. Along with that, you can also update the Stack-level permissions for a user.
To change Organization role of a user,log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Select the Organization from the dropdown in the header, and click on the “Settings” icon on the left navigation panel.
- In the Organization Settings page, click on USERS. This displays the list of Organization users.
- Click on the user whose role you want to change. This opens the Edit user page.
- As per your requirement, change the Organization Role and/or the Stack Role of the user.
- Click on Update once you are done updating the roles.
You can refer the Get all roles in an Organization API request