A user with the required permissions can invite other users to collaborate on a stack.
Note: By default, the Owner, Admin, and Developer roles have the right to invite other users to a stack.
To add a new user in the stack, log in to your Contentstack account, and perform the following steps:
- Go to the stack where you want to add a user
- Hover over the “Settings” gear icon, and select Users. This will open the Users page where you can see the list of all the existing users (collaborators) of the stack along with their details.
- Click on the + Invite User button located at the top right corner of the page.
- The Invite User forms opens up where you can add the following details:
- Email: Enter the email address(es) of the user(s) you want to invite and share the stack with
- Roles: Select the role(s) that you want to assign to the new user
- Message (optional): Enter a short message that goes along with the invitation to the user
- Click on Invite.
The invited user will receive an invitation email. Once the user accepts the invitation, he/she can collaborate with you on the specified stack.
In this tutorial, we will invite a new user to collaborate on My News stack.
To add/invite a new user in your stack via API request, refer to the Share a stack API request.