About Dashboard Extensions
The Dashboard Extension is a type of extension that lets you create extensions for your stack dashboard. Using this, you can create several useful extensions, such as a extension that does the following:
- Shows real-time data of stack usage
- Lists all the entries published recently
- Allows you to add your "To-Dos" or for the day or take notes.
By default, Contentstack provides two dashboard extensions:
- Recently Modified Entries: Displays the list of entries that were recently modified by any user of the stack.
- Recently Modified Assets: Displays the list of assets that were recently modified by any user of the stack.
Additional Resource: If you wish to create a dashboard extension of Google Analytics to track pageviews or other analytics-related stuff, refer to our Google Analytics dashboard extension guide.