You can use the Scheduler by Automations connector to trigger any action at a given time or at specific time intervals.
Set up Scheduler By Automations
Perform the following steps to configure the Scheduler By Automations Connector:
- In the Configure Trigger section, select the Scheduler By Automations connector.
- Select the Scheduler by Automations trigger event. This trigger event lets you schedule a time at which you want your trigger event to be activated.
- Next, under Configure Trigger, set the following values:
- Time Zone: Etc/UTC
- Unix Cron Format: 0 */6 * * * (this means you want the trigger event to be activated every 6 hours). For examples on Unix Cron format values, check the Crontab guru | Cron Examples page.
- Click on Proceed.
- On the Test Trigger tab, you can see the details you entered. You can click the Test Trigger button to execute and test the trigger.
This sets up your Scheduler by Automations trigger.