Constructor is a platform for ecommerce websites to enhance the search results for different products. This action connector allows you to store product details of your ecommerce website in an organized manner for faster search results.
Set up Constructor
Perform the following steps to set up the Constructor action connector:
- Click Configure Action Step from the left navigation panel.
- Click Action Step to configure third-party services.
- Within the Configure Action Step, click the Constructor connector.
- Under Choose an Action tab, select the Index an Entry action.
- Click the + Add New Account button to set up your Netlify account (see screenshot in next step).
- In the Authorize modal, enter the API Token and Key.
To generate the API Token and Key, log in to the Constructor dashboard and perform the following steps:
- Click on the Integration tab in the navigation.
- Under the “API Integration” section, click on Generate API Token.
- Click on the Dashboard tab in the navigation.
- Under the Indexes section, copy the INDEX KEY of the index to which you want to add the data.
Note: Refer to the Authentication document for more details.Then click Authorize.
- On the Configure Action page, add the product details such as item name, section, and URL in the Body section.
Note: Under each index, there is a Product section. In the product section you can add the product data.
- Click Proceed.
- You will see the input values which you have configured in the Configure Action modal.
- Check if the details are correct. If yes, click Test Action.
- Once set, click Save and Exit.
- To view the added product details, navigate to the Constructor dashboard and click on the product section.
This sets up the Constructor action connector.