Constructor is a platform for ecommerce websites to enhance the search results for different products. This action connector allows you to store product details of your ecommerce website in an organized manner for faster search results.
Set up Constructor
Perform the following steps to set up the Constructor action connector:
- In the Configure Action section, select the Constructor connector.
- Under Select an Action tab, select Index an Entry.
- In the Configure Action tab, click + Add New Account to add your Constructor account.
- In the Authorize pop-up window, provide the API Token and Key.
To generate the API Token and Key, log in to the Constructor dashboard and perform the following steps:
- Click on the Integration tab in the navigation.
- Under the “API Integration” section, click on Generate API Token.
- Click on the Dashboard tab in the navigation.
- Under the Indexes section, copy the INDEX KEY of the index to which you want to add the data.
Note: Refer to the Authentication document for more details.
- Once done, click Authorize.
- In the Body section, add the product details such as item name, section, and URL.
Note: Under each index, there is a Product section. In the product section you can add the product data.
- Click Proceed.
- To execute and test the configured action, click Test Action.
- On successful configuration, you can see the below output. Click Save and Exit.
- To view the added product details, navigate to the Constructor dashboard and click on the product section.
This sets up the Constructor action connector.