You can remove an entry from your web or mobile property by unpublishing it.
To unpublish an entry, perform the following steps:
- Edit the entry you want to unpublish.
- Click the Unpublish button located at the bottom of the page.
- Under Select Environment(s) and Select Language(s), select the environment(s) and the locale(s) from which you want to unpublish the entry.
- Under Unpublish At, you have two sub-options – Now (to unpublish immediately) and Unpublish Later (to unpublish at a later date/time that you provide).
- Confirm your settings by clicking the Unpublish button again.
Alternatively, you can also unpublish an entry for the list page. To do so, perform the steps given below:
- Hover on the entry that you want to unpublish and click on the three vertical ellipses (the “More Option” icon) that appear on the right corner.
- Select Unpublish and pass the environment(s) and locale(s) under Select Environment(s) and Select Language(s).
- Under Publish At, select either Now (unpublish immediately) or Unpublish Later (at a later date/time that you provide).
- Confirm your action by clicking on Unpublish.
Note: After unpublishing an entry, it will cease to display on your web/mobile property, but this action will not delete the entry from your Contentstack’s repository.
Let's unpublish the entry that we had published earlier.