Bulk Publish Entries
You can send multiple entries for publishing at once. To do this, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the steps given below:
Go to your stack and click the “Entries” icon on the left navigation panel. You can also use the shortcut key “E”(for both Windows OS and Mac OS users) to access Entries.
Go to the entries list page, and select the entries that you want to publish.
Click the Publish button that appears on top, as shown in the image below:
On the Publish Entries screen:
Select Environment(s): Select the environment(s) to which you want to publish the selected entries.
Select Language(s): Select the locale(s) to which you want to publish the selected entries. If the selected locale(s) have localized content, they will be selected to be published instead.
Note: While publishing multiple localized and unlocalized versions of a single entry, you can select a maximum of 50 languages and 50 environments.
- Click on Send With Reference to publish the entries.
Note: When you publish multiple entries, only the latest version of the entries will be published.
Limitations for publishing entries in bulk
The limitations for publishing entries in bulk are as follows:
- You can publish 10 entries in 10 languages and 10 environments at a time.
- The bulk-action date cannot extend beyond 12 months when scheduling the bulk entry to publish.
Additional Resource: We have developed a script that helps publishing entries in bulk automatically. Refer to Bulk Publishing of Entries and Asset for more information.
Bulk Publish Entries with Nested References
Note: Nested Reference Publishing is a plan-based feature. Please contact your organization administrator for more details.
You can send multiple entries for publishing along with all their nested referenced items at once in the Publish References modal.
To publish entries in bulk along with their nested references, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the steps given below:
- Go to your stack and click the “Entries” icon on the left navigation panel.
- On the entries list page, select the entries that you want to publish and click the Publish button that appears on the top, as shown in the image below:
- In the Publish Entry modal, under Select Environment(s) and Select Language(s), select the environment(s) and the languages(s) to which you want to publish the entries and click the Send button.
Note: At a time, you can select a maximum of 50 environments and 50 locales to which you want to publish content.
- In the resulting Publish Reference(s) modal, click Send With References to bulk publish the entries with their references.
Note: Only 100 parent entries can be selected for bulk-publishing at a time, and only the latest version of nested references up to a depth of 5 levels will be sent for publishing.