Bulk Publish Assets
To publish multiple assets at once, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
Go to your stack and click the “Assets” icon on the left navigation panel. You can also use the shortcut key “A”(for both Windows and Mac OS users) to access Assets.
- Select the required assets and click the Publish button that appears on the top, as shown in the image below:
When you click Publish, the following screen appears:
- On the Publish Assets screen:
- Select Environment(s) to which you want to publish your assets.
- Select Language(s) for which you want to publish the assets.
- Click on the Publish button to publish the assets.
Note: When you publish multiple assets, only the latest version of the assets will be published.
Limitations for publishing assets in bulk
The limitations for publishing assets in bulk are as follows
- At a time, you can publish 10 assets in 10 languages and on 10 environments.
- The bulk-action date cannot extend beyond 12 months when scheduling bulk assets to publish.
Additional Resource: We have developed a script that helps publishing entries in bulk automatically. Refer to Bulk Publishing of Entries and Asset for more information.