You can unpublish multiple assets from your environment at once. To do this, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack and click on the “Assets” icon on the left side of the page.
- Select the assets that you want to unpublish.
- Click the Unpublish button that appears on the top, as shown in the image below:
When you click on Unpublish, the following screen appears:
- On the Unpublish Assets screen:
- Select Environment(s) from where you want to unpublish your assets.
- Select Language(s) for which you want to unpublish assets.
Note: You can select 10 languages at a time.
- Lastly, click on Unpublish to unpublish the assets.
Limitations for unpublishing assets in bulk
There are certain limitations that we have applied to the option to unpublish assets in bulk. Let us understand what they are:
- At a time, you can unpublish 10 assets in 10 languages and on 10 environments.