Bulk Delete Assets
If you want to delete multiple assets from your stack in bulk, log in to your Contentstack account and perform the following steps:
- Go to your stack and click the “Assets” icon on the left side of the page.
- Select the assets that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button that appears on the top, as shown in the image below :
- When you click Delete, a pop up opens asking you to confirm if you want to delete the assets, as shown below:
- If you are sure you want to delete the assets, click Delete.
Warning : This option will permanently delete your assets from the stack.
Limitations for deleting assets in bulk
The limitations for deleting assets in bulk are as follows:
- At a time, you can delete 10 assets.