There are certain limitations that we have applied for workflows. Let’s understand what they are:
- You can create a maximum of 10 workflows per stack.
- You can create a maximum of 100 publish rules per stack.
- You can add a maximum of 100 content types in the scope of a workflow.
- You need to add at least two stages in a workflow. The maximum stage limit is 20.
- You can add up to 100 super users in a workflow.
- Under stage transition rules of a workflow, you can add up to 100 users and 100 roles for each stage.
- Under stage transition rules of a workflow, you can add up to 20 next available stages for a stage.