Limitations of Contentstack DataSync
- Stack version: Only V3 stacks are supported.
- Scalability: You will have to create webhooks every time you add a new database, when you already have one instance of database running.
- Sync Manager hooks/plug-ins: Only publish, unpublish, and delete operations on data will be synced. Drafts in progress will not be synced.
- Security: Data and sync tokens are stored in the Filesystem and are in a plain-text format.
- Content type file size: The content type file size should be less than 10 MB to ensure that the performance of DataSync is not affected.
More articles in "Use DataSync"