Limitations of Branches
- This feature will be plan based.
- The branch UID must be in lower case and only ‘_’ can be used to separate two words.
- The maximum number of branches allowed per stack will depend on the product tier.
- Once you create a branch, you cannot edit it’s name or source branch.
- The maximum character length for a branch ID is 15
- You cannot edit the name of the main branch.
- You cannot delete a branch that is being used as a source branch.
- The Compare and Merge features are currently available only through CMA and CLI for the content type and global field modules only.