About the Event
At Techsurf 2023, you'll put your programming skills to the test and
- Solve real-world problems faced by tech professionals.
- Receive guidance from industry experts to enhance your skills.
- Secure an opportunity to get recruited.
- Win cash awards!
Competition Closed on 28th August 2023
- Winner - ₹2 lakhs!
- 1st Runner-up - ₹1 lakhs!
- 2nd Runner-up - ₹50 thousand!
- 3rd Runner-up- ₹50 thousand!
- Techsurf 2023 is strictly for college students who are in the Final and Pre-Final year (graduating in 2024 and 2025) only.
- Students from B.Tech/B.E., BSc IT, BCA, and MCA are eligible to participate.
- The event and the event projects are meant to help grow and nurture students’ skills.
- Any help from non-participants is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification.
- There are no prerequisites to participate, but having intermediate proficiency in programming will be helpful.
- Selected final round participants will be expected to undergo appropriate demos and interviews.
- The decision of the Contentstack jury will be final and binding.
Only Final and Pre-Final year ( graduating in 2024 and 2025 ) B.Tech/B.E. BSc IT, BCA, or MCA students are eligible to participate in Techsurf 2023.
There are no prerequisites to participate, but having intermediate proficiency in programming will be helpful.
The task should be developed and submitted only by an individual. I.e. 1 participant per team.
The tasks assigned to the participants should be completed as a fully functional app. The code should be written with fewer linting errors. The unit test cases should have a code coverage of more than 80%.
Cash prizes up to ₹4 lakhs and a pre-placement interview opportunity at Contentstack as an Associate Application Engineer with a package of up to 15 LPA!
See you in Techsurf 2024!