A CMS becomes a true enterprise-level content platform if it has the capability to integrate with the several business applications. With Contentstack, integrating with external apps is easy. Listed below are a few tools you can use to integrate with hundreds of business applications.
Extensions - Fields
Use Contentstack's Field Extensions to integrate custom fields into your content type that let you fetch resources of third-party apps.
- Marketo Forms - This field lets you fetch and display the list of your existing Marketo forms into the field of your content type.
- Optimizely - This field lets you serve personalized content by allowing you to select the audience for each entry.
- YouTube - This field lets you fetch and display YouTube videos into a field of your content type.
- Brightcove - This field lets you fetch and display your Brightcove videos into a field of your content type.
- Egnyte - This field lets you fetch files of your Egnyte account and display them into a field of your content type.
- Ooyala - This field lets you fetch and display your Ooyala videos into a field of your content type.
- Shopify - This field lets you load products of your Shopify store into the field of your content type.
Read more about using Field Extensions.
Extensions - Widgets
Use Contentstack's Widget Extensions that help you analyze the entry's content and get content recommendations using third-party APIs.
- MonkeyLearn (Text Intelligence) - This widget uses MonkeyLearn APIs to provide helpful recommendations such as content summarizer, keyword extractor, retail classifier, etc.
- Google Analytics - This widget uses the Google Analytics data to display the traffic analysis and statistics of your entry on the sidebar of your entry.
- Optimizely Experiments - This widget integrates your existing Optimizely Experiments with Contenstack’s UI and allows you to retrieve and display the Experiment details into your entry page.
Read more about using Widgets Extensions.
Get more from your Contentstack data by integrating with third-party apps such as Swiftype, Google Analytics, Optimizely, and more.
- Swiftype Search - Swiftype helps you add search to your Contentstack-powered websites.
- Google Analytics via GTM - Google Tag Manager (GTM) will help you integrate website tags with snippets of code that sit within the code of a web page and enable you to track, analyze, and create reports of your web page.
- A/B Testing With Optimizely - A/B testing is an experiment with a couple of variants (A and B) in order to determine which variation users prefer.