You can unpublish multiple entries at once. To do this, follow the steps below:
- On the entries list page (press “E”), select the entries that you want to unpublish. Then, click the Unpublish link that appears at the top, as shown below:
When you click on Unpublish, the following screen appears:
- On the Unpublish Entries screen:
- Select the Environment where you want to unpublish your entries.
- Select the Language of which the entries you want to unpublish.
- Lastly, click on Send to unpublish the entries.
Limitations for unpublishing entries in bulk
There are certain limitations that we have applied to the option to unpublish entries in bulk. Let us understand what they are:
- At a time, you can unpublish 10 entries in 10 languages and on 10 environments.
- The bulk-action date cannot extend beyond 12 months when scheduling bulk entry unpublish.