Empowering the holiday season with unmatched support
Embracing the spirit of the season
With the onset of the holiday season, brick-and-mortar and online stores witness a noteworthy uptick in shopping. The primary aim of major brands and retailers around this time of the year is to meet the heightened customer demands. And amidst this bustling activity and seasonal cheer, Contentstack stands ready to offer an experience that stands out, living up to our promise of "Care Without Compromise."
Care without compromise
Beyond a mere slogan, Care Without Compromise is our organizational ethos, guaranteeing 24/7 real-time support with an average response time of under 2 minutes and a cross-vendor network for swift issue resolution. We're all about people-first assistance, focusing on building lasting connections rather than just fixing technical glitches. This approach helps us tackle any hurdles that come our way, like managing the holiday rush.
Prelude to holiday success
We take pride in our platform's scalable design and top-notch engineering that supports our customers, and this Thanksgiving shopping season was the perfect test for Contentstack's carefully crafted scalable infrastructure. Time is of the essence as our brands rely on us to provide the best digital shopping experience, with a few milliseconds response times.
And we delivered that digital perfection.
The Cloud SRE team's forward-thinking strategy laid the groundwork for a remarkable display of technological prowess and reliability.
Providing such an experience requires a well-architected scalable platform in a multi-tenant environment. Even though Cloud hyper scalers provide elasticity in infra, the product architecture has to be scalable and deliver the peak load within acceptable response times.
To ensure glitch-free delivery, the Contentstack Cloud SRE team conducts multiple dry runs throughout the year to simulate the peak traffic on staging environments, enabling us to provide our customers with the best experience on Thanksgiving and Cyber Mondays. But that is not all there is to the preparation. A lot more goes into the mix.
The ingredients of seamless digital experience delivery
- Handling Thanksgiving Shopping Rush: With efficient load balancing and real-time monitoring, we ensured seamless operation without downtime or disruptions.
- CI/CD Deployments and Scalability: Our CI/CD deployments are streamlined for rapid and reliable updates. We emphasize scalability and effectively handling traffic spikes.
- SLOs and Availability Tracking: We closely monitor Service Level Objectives and system availability, guaranteeing consistent and reliable service delivery.
- Mock Drills and Proactive Problem-Solving: Regular mock drills enable us to anticipate and efficiently resolve potential issues, ensuring uninterrupted service during the holiday rush.
- Round-the-Clock Support: Our dedicated support team is available 24/7, ready to assist with any queries or issues, ensuring continuous operation. Contentstack expanded its award-winning customer support by launching a cross-vendor service commitment program.
- The Technical Solutions Organization - Our Backbone: To guarantee customer value, achieve scalable growth, and maintain consistent peak performance, the Technical Solutions Organization offers customized workshops and regularly reviews platform performance.
- Rapid Response - The Robustness of Mission Control: Contentstack's mission control team is renowned for its rapid response, effectively addressing and resolving real-time issues.
- Audit Trails and Transparency: We maintain comprehensive audit trails, providing transparency and trust in our operations.
The data demonstrates reliability in action
Amid the holiday rush, Contentstack pulled off a whopping 47.3 billion API calls in November, with the year-to-date count exceeding 432 billion. In the Thanksgiving holiday week alone, the traffic surged to 12.48 billion API calls. And all of this was achieved with 100% uptime.
The numbers illustrate not only the sheer volume of digital interactions managed but also the efficiency and reliability of our systems in handling such a massive scale of operations.
Preparations begin now for the next holiday season
At Contentstack, “we do the right thing when no one is watching us,” on that note, the preparation for the next holiday season has begun! We will implement newly discovered best practices throughout the following year, preparing to overcome new hurdles.
Our professional services and cloud integration expertise have been pivotal in addressing customer challenges, making Contentstack the preferred choice for enterprises seeking agility and dedicated care.
We'll ensure your organization's success - contact Contentstack to power your digital journey during the holiday season.
Discover the advantages of a content delivery platform
A content delivery platform is a software solution that collects content from existing sources, transforms it into actionable information, and delivers it to different processes and applications. It helps you distribute content to customers, typically over the internet. CDPs include services such as streaming, hosting, and content delivery, including images, videos, and music. Contentstack
Web personalization: Strategies and best practices
Web personalization enables a website to create customized experiences for every visitor according to their needs, preferences, affinity, and behavior. Many companies today opt for headless content management systems, or CMS, that enable website personalization. This kind of CMS creates dynamic and personalized browsing and shopping experiences for your customers across multiple channels.
Elevating security testing: The power of Burp suite checks in Burp Suite
Burp Suite ( Bcheks ) has long facilitated vulnerability scanning through its built-in scanner and the diverse extensions available on the BApp Store. However, the introduction of BChecks marks an advancement in the realm of customization for security testing. Traditionally, while using Burp Suite's Vulnerability Scanner and extensions, users often faced limitations regarding the number of exte
Unlock high conversion rates with landing page optimization
The landing page optimization technique involves changing the design and look of your landing page to increase conversions. For example, developers often use design skills and psychological stimuli to encourage visitors to download an e-book or sign up for a newsletter. An optimized landing page offers visitors all the information they may require without sacrificing the design and functiona
Navigating success: Page speed optimization through headless CMS
Page load time refers to a website's time to load or show up on the screen. Since July 2018, page speed has been an important ranking factor for mobile results. The need for speed has never been more pertinent. While the onus of improving website speed lies on developers, the good news is that technologies like “Headless CMS” increase a website’s speed. This guide explores how a headless cont