Solve and Win Lakhs!
Win Up to ₹ 4 lakhs
and get a chance to work with Contentstack!REGISTER NOW
Don’t miss the window. Registration closes on 24 June, 2022
Dear students, here’s an opportunity to get a great start to your software engineering career. Win prize money up to ₹4 lakhs, and get a chance to work for one of the best start-ups in India.
It’s all possible at TechSurf2022, where you can put your programming skills to the test and:
- Solve complex problems that IT professionals face in the real-world.
- Get guidance from the best minds in the business to enhance your skills.
- Gain valuable experience that will help propel your career journey.
- Achieve an opportunity to get recruited.
- Win some good cash awards!
The coding challenge is designed to enhance and assess your skills. Those who excel and make it to the final challenge will vie for the winning positions, cash prizes plus an opportunity to work for a fast-growth product startup, Contentstack.
Put your skills to the test. Register now to learn and win! Registration link here
Quiz round: Participants will have to answer 25 Multiple Choice Questions in 20 minutes
Starts: 25 June 22, 12:00 PM IST
Ends: 25 June 22, 08:00 PM IST
Pitch submission: The shortlisted candidates from the quiz round will have to submit a pitch or a video, presenting their version of the problem statement shared by the judges
Starts: 28 June 22, 06:00 PM IST
Ends: 03 July 22, 11:59 PM IST
Prototype Submission: The shortlisted candidates from the pitch round will have to work on the final coding challenge and submit their prototype.
Starts: 08 July 22, 06:00 PM IST
Ends: 21 August 22, 11:59 PM IST
On completion of the final challenge, the prizes will be awarded to the:
- Winner - ₹2 lakhs!
- 1st runner-up - ₹1 lakhs!
- 2nd runner-up - ₹50 thousand!
- 3rd runner-up- ₹50 thousand!
- The competition is for the 2023 batch of college students from the various Computer Science streams and those interested in a Software Engineering career.
- Students from B.Tech/B.E., BSc IT, BCA, and MCA are eligible to participate.
- The event and the event projects are meant to help grow and nurture students’ skills. Any help from non-participants is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification.
- Selected final round participants will be expected to undergo appropriate demos and interviews
- The decision of the Contentstack jury will be final and binding.
- What is the eligibility criteria to participate in TechSurf2022
Only 2023 batch candidates are eligible to participate in #Techsurf2022.
- Do I need any specific qualifications to participate in TechSurf2022?
There are no prerequisites to participate, but having intermediate proficiency in programming will be helpful.
- Can it be a team submission?
The task should be developed and submitted only by an individual.
- What is the criteria to succeed in the coding task and final challenge?
The tasks assigned to the participants should be completed as a fully functional app. The code should be written with less linting errors. The unit test cases should have a code coverage of more than 80%.
- What are the rewards for participating in this competition?
Cash prizes up to ₹4 lakhs and a job offer at Contentstack.