A CMS becomes a true enterprise-level content platform if it has the capability to integrate with the several business applications. With Contentstack, integrating with external apps is easy. Listed below are a few tools you can use to integrate with hundreds of business applications.
Custom Field Extensions
Use Contentstack's Field Extensions to integrate custom fields into your content type that let you fetch resources of third-party apps.
- Marketo Forms - This field lets you fetch and display the list of your existing Marketo forms into the field in your content type.
- Optimizely - This field lets you serve personalized content by allowing you to select the audience for each entry.
- YouTube - This field lets you fetch and display YouTube videos into a field in your content type.
- Brightcove - This field lets you fetch and display your Brightcove videos into a field in your content type.
- SharePoint - This field lets you fetch files stored in your SharePoint account and display them into a field in your content type.
- Egnyte - This field lets you fetch files of your Egnyte account and display them into a field in your content type.
- External API Lookup - This field lets you fetch resources from third-party/external apps using APIs and display the resources in a field in your content type.
- Ooyala - This field lets you fetch and display your Ooyala videos into a field in your content type.
- Shopify - This field lets you load products of your Shopify store into the field in your content type.
- commercetools - This field lets you search and fetch the products of your commercetools store into the field in your content type.
- Table - This field lets you add a table as a field in your content type.
- Eloqua - This field fetches and displays your Eloqua forms into a field of your content type.
- Vimeo - This field fetches Vimeo videos and displays them into a field in your content type.
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) - This field loads products from SAP Commerce Cloud into a field of a content type.
Read more about using Field Extensions.
Custom Widget Extensions
Use Contentstack's Widget Extensions that help you analyze the entry's content and get content recommendations using third-party APIs.
- MonkeyLearn (Text Intelligence) - This widget uses MonkeyLearn APIs to provide helpful recommendations such as content summarizer, keyword extractor, retail classifier, etc.
- Google Analytics - This widget uses the Google Analytics data to display the traffic analysis and statistics of your entry on the sidebar of your entry.
- Optimizely Experiments - This widget integrates your existing Optimizely Experiments with Contenstack’s UI and allows you to retrieve and display the Experiment details into your entry page.
- IBM Watson - This widget uses custom annotation models developed by Watson Knowledge Studio to analyze the data and extract meta-data from them.
- Salesforce Einstein - This widget uses Einstein’s Language APIs to infer the sentiment or intent behind the content.
- Social Sharing - This widget lets you share a piece of your content on social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Read more about using Widgets Extensions.
Custom Dashboard Widget Extensions
Use Contentstack's Dashboard Widget Extensions to create widgets for the stack Dashboard.
- Google Analytics: This widget retrieves the Google Analytics data of the site associated with your stack using the Reporting API and displays the common metrics data (such as Pageviews, New Users) and user behaviors (such as average time on a page) on your Dashboard.
Read more about using Dashboard Widgets.
Get more from your Contentstack data by integrating with third-party apps such as Swiftype, Google Analytics, Optimizely, and more.
- Gatsby - Gatsby is a blazing fast static site generator for React. Using the 'gatsby-source-contentstack' plugin, you can fetch and deliver content from Contentstack to your Gatsby-based site.
- Swiftype Search - Swiftype helps you add search to your Contentstack-powered websites.
- Google Analytics via GTM - Google Tag Manager (GTM) will help you integrate website tags with snippets of code that sit within the code of a web page and enable you to track, analyze, and create reports of your web page.
- A/B Testing With Optimizely - A/B testing is an experiment with a couple of variants (A and B) in order to determine which variation users prefer.