The Text Intelligence widget lets you analyze the content of an entry and provide actionable insights/recommendations using machine learning technologies. This widget uses MonekyLearn APIs to analyze data and recommend ideas.
This widget (powered by MonkeyLearn) offers a wide variety of text intelligence options that let you get more out of your content. Some of the things that you can do with the widget are listed below:
- Keyword Extraction: This option extracts important keywords from the given text. This is especially helpful if you want highly-relevant SEO keywords for your entry.
- Retail Classifier: It recommends tags (or categories) based on the given text. This is useful in the case for e-commerce or retail shopping sites.
- Sentiment Analysis: This option can tell you if the given text expresses sentiments that are positive, negative, or neutral.
And there are a lot more such tools (known as models). Read more about MonkeyLearn models.
This widget is available as a prebuilt template that you can configure instantly. This step-by-step guide explains how to install and use the Text Intelligence prebuilt widget.
Step 1: Add Text Intelligence Widget to your stack
- Go to Settings > Extensions. Click on the + Add Extension button on the top-right corner and select Use Prebuilt.
- Click the filter drop-down field, and select Custom Widget.
- From the list, select Text Intelligence and click Add.
- You will see the widget configuration page, where most details of the fields would be pre-filled. Enter details in the fields as given below:
- Click Save. This will create your custom widget.
Step 2: Use this widget in entries
To use the Text Intelligence widget in any entry, follow the steps given below:
- Create a new entry for a content type.
Note: The content type should be within the scope of the widget.
- Click the Widget drop-down located on the top of the page, and then select Text Intelligence from the listed options.
- A sidebar will appear, where you can use the widget.
- From the Select Model drop-down, select an option of your choice. For example, Keyword Extraction. This model helps you extract highly relevant SEO keywords from the given text.
- From the Field drop-down, select the field (e.g., Body) from which you want to extract keywords.
- Click Run. This will display the keyword recommendations below.