Dart SDK for Contentstack's Content Delivery API Here is contentstack library.
This call fetches the latest version of a specific
assetof a particular stack. Read more about Learn more about Assets
- AssetModel refers to the generic class for asset result
- Content type lets you define the structure or blueprint of a page or a section of your digital property. It is a form-like page that gives Content Managers an interface to input and upload content. [...]
- This call returns comprehensive information of all the content types available in a particular stack in your account. ContentType.
- Data inside sync result's items that contains uid, locale, title etc
Entryis the actual piece of content created using one of the defined
contenttypes. Learn more about Entries. Read more for details of Entry
- EntryModel refers to the generic class for entry result
- Image Delivery APIs retrieve, manipulate and/or convert the retrieved image file, and deliver it to your web or mobile properties. Learn more about ImageTransformation
- Total items available in sync result
- Contentstack provides certain queries that you can use to fetch filtered results. You can use queries for Entries and Assets API requests. Learn more about Query
- A stack is like a container that holds the content of your app. Learn more about Stacks.
- SyncResult refers to the generic class for sync response