There are certain limitations that we have applied for Contentstack's Search functionality. Let’s understand what they are:
- You can add a maximum of 20 search queries while running an advanced search
- While running an Advanced Search, you can add only one level of nested condition. This means that you cannot add a nested condition within a nested condition.
- You save a maximum of 10 searches. To save more, you will have to delete existing ones.
- At a time, you can publish 10 entries in 10 languages and on 10 environments from the search results.
- You can add up to 100 users and 100 roles for each stage while updating the workflow details.
- You can change the workflow stage of multiple entries only if all the entries have been assigned the same workflow stage and are associated with the same workflow.
- You can change the workflow stage of all the entries selected to the same workflow stage at a time. For example, you can move entries that are assigned to the entry stage “Ready for Review” only to the “Complete” stage at a time.