Technical Support Manager - IN
Location: Mumbai, Virar, Maharashtra, IndiaApply Now
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Having secured its first-ever round of funding, Contentstack is now looking for high performers who can accelerate its growth from fast to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Be the single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues.
- Take ownership in escalating critical customer issues and help drive through resolution ensuring critical client SLAs are met.
- Assist global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution.
- Proactively manage and support Ticket Resolution KPI’s
- Ensure the customer’s voice is heard throughout the support process.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership.
- Set correct expectations and drive relief and resolution through effective communication.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership, and customers.
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed-upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change.
- Review and identify the root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
- Track, analyze trends and create reports on escalated issues.
- Reduce escalation volume.
- Assist in knowledge base creation and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers from Engineering and Product Management.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of Customer Success and/or Support management experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations)
- Familiar with HTTP, HTML, JSON, REST, and other key web standards
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests
- Proven ability to navigate complexity and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Able to translate complex issues in an understandable, organized way
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant work experience. Technical degree preferred.
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Mediclaim coverage for the employee and his/her immediate family. Group Accidental Policy covering permanent disability, total disability and death.
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining.