Technical Customer Success Manager - US
Location: San Francisco, Austin, or Remote USAApply Now
We are growing quickly, and searching for the ideal candidate to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. Your main role will be to enable customers, acting as their point of contact and internal advocate at Contentstack. Everyone at Contentstack works for the customer, and it is your job to ensure we never lose sight of this responsibility. If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic team, to work for an innovative and game changing company, and to have the opportunity to shape your own career, then Contentstack is the home for you.
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set our sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We’ve taken on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises! By creating the next-generation of digital experiences, we are looking for high performers who can help accelerate our growth from fast, to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform, a brand that was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Responsible for the overall success of Contentstack accounts
- Enable power users during implementation
- Facilitate and help customers grow their use case
- Train power users to manage their user base
- Become a trusted asset, advisor and advocate
- Be the customer asset for training and/or product content
- Advise the customer on relevant best practices
- Internally advocate product features that are meaningful to customers
- Manage Customer Renewal Success
- Maintain sight into customer pains, short-term goals, and long-term objectives
- Reaffirm or update insight with recurring customer business reviews
- Communicate and/or escalate customer pains to appropriate technical channel
- Communicate and/or escalate customer upsell to appropriate account channel
- Grow customers into Contentstack advocates;
- Through exceptional service and by building a trusted relationship
- By being dedicated to help bring their product requests into reality
- Who will gladly tell their friends about Contentstack
- Work Experience (minimum 2 years):
- As a Customer Success Manager; or
- As a Content Manager; or
- As a CMS admin
- Understanding of Large Enterprise and SDLC
- Knowledge of web or application deployments
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have knowledge of Software as a Service, and hopefully CMS
- Have an attitude to be always willing to learn something new
- For customers to be successful
- For solving difficult challenges
- For doing more than just a job description
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to speak intelligently and with authority
- Ability to host a video presentation and product demonstration
- Ability to travel to customer location
- Team Player:
- Who is a backstop to their colleagues
- Who looks to get their hands dirty
- Who relishes the chance to stick around late
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…