Post-Sales Solutions Architect - NL
Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsApply Now
Contentstack is looking for a stellar Solutions Architect to join our amazing Customer Success team! Our Solution Architect are the trusted advisors for our most high profile accounts and provide pivotal guidance as customers deploy Contentstack! You must be comfortable with customer account management, and quick on your feet to provide advanced product and deployment solutions. You’ll build trust with stakeholders, by translating client business needs into functional and technical requirements. If this sounds like you, and you want to grow, learn and delight our customers with awesome technology along the way, we might just have your next dream job!
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set our sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We’ve taken on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises! By creating the next-generation of digital experiences, we are looking for high performers who can help accelerate our growth from fast, to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform, a brand that was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Provide post-sales guidance for new and existing customers.
- Actively participate in client meetings and presentations with Customer Success Managers to identify technical requirements.
- Articulate and demonstrate solutions, influence customer's technical requirements.
- Communicate to engineering new and trending client needs, as well as potential emerging market, and product opportunities.
- Listen to and thoroughly understand what a customer is trying to achieve. Never pre-suppose or assume an answer or pre-determine solutions.
- Work with Account Executives, Engineering and Customer Support teams to ensure successful delivery of preferred customer outcomes.
- Create and demonstrate to customers relevant product use cases, and meaningful client scenarios featuring Contentstack.
- Help customers design and identify project plans throughout the deployment process.
- Travel, as needed, to customer sites and partner sites.
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge.
- Work with the implementation partners throughout the customer deployment process, and assist with documentation to successfully scope, and size client engagements, which will include a combination of Contentstack, partner technologies, and partner services.
- Proven track record of managing, building and deploying technology solutions.
- Ability to facilitate and broker communication between different parts of a client’s organization. Translate between business and technical discussions.
- Comfortable with enterprise SaaS sales processes and tools.
- Expert in SaaS business applications, CMS, marketing automation, business analytics.
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Account management experience.
- Dedicated follow-through and accountability, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Natural multi-tasker and inherent grace under pressure. Not fazed dealing with tight deadlines. Can-do attitude!
- Quick to pick up and understand new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science or equivalent four-year college technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experienced with the content management industry is a big plus.
- Knowledge of APIs, microservices and popular web technologies is a must.
- Ability to speak English required. German and/or French speaking desired.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: We offer competitive healthcare benefits.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…