Sales Development Representative
Location: San Francisco, California, USA or Remote
Contentstack is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of sales professionals who are looking to rise through the ranks as we continue to build a winning culture within the CMS marketplace. You will be the first point of contact with potential customers and will set the tone for future client experiences.
Our ideal candidate is hard working and highly motivated to execute the sales plan. You think outside the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value cold calling, personalized email outreach and are able to leverage buyer personas within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Above all, you are passionate about innovating in the CMS space and delivering the
best possible customer experience.
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Having secured its first ever round of funding, Contentstack is now looking for high performers who can accelerate its growth from fast to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Work cohesively with an Account Executive to drive pipeline in both the Enterprise and Mid-Market segments.
- Identify top accounts with key contacts to strategically set meetings.
- Leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts.
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organization.
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Work closely with leadership to share best practices to continuously learn and improve the sales process, product, and go-to-market strategy.
- 6+ months of experience in pipeline management, prospecting, cold calling and scheduling meetings with potential prospects.
- Experience holding and exceeding quotas
- Experience with sales tools - CRM, Email Automation, LinkedIn Prospecting
- Experience in either Technology, SaaS, or Marketing
- The ability to be a team player as well as clearly articulate, educate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, smile and remain resilient everyday
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…