Sales Development Rep. EMEA, Inbound - EUR
Location: Amsterdam or remote EuropeApply Now
Contentstack is looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of sales professionals who are looking to rise through the ranks as we continue to build a winning culture within the CMS marketplace. As Contentstack’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Contentstack brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole.
Our ideal candidate is hard-working and highly motivated to execute the sales plan. You think outside the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value cold calling, personalized email and are able to leverage buyer personas within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Above all, you are passionate about innovating in the CMS space and delivering the best possible customer experience.
Who We Are
Contentstack™ combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. It is the preferred API-first CMS for SAP customers.
- Provide a great experience for Contentstack’s prospective customers
- Take qualified marketing leads (MQL) and turn them into sales qualified leads (SQL)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Leverage cold calling and emails to follow up with inbound leads
- Schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organization
- Work closely with Account Executives to build pipeline and drive deals
- Consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated for doing so
- Work closely with leadership to share best practices to continuously learn and improve the sales process, product, and go-to-market strategy
- 0-3 years of work experience (Sales and/or SaaS experience is a +)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and preferably 1-2 (or more) other European languages (DE, FR, NL)
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Strong organization and time management
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving
- Collaborative and coachable
- Highly motivated and self-driven
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: We’ve got you covered with a secondary benefits package Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…