Product Manager, Ecosystem - US
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaApply Now
Contentstack is looking for an incredible product manager who can build our Ecosystem of extensions/integrations, apps, developers and technology partners. The Contentstack Ecosystem will include a wide range of different applications--some produced by Contentstack, some by partners, others by developers taking advantage of our flexible architecture. Ecosystem products can range from infrastructure tools to consumer-facing apps and are built to the highest standard. The Ecosystem PM needs to combine stellar entrepreneurial vision with highly adaptive execution. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Contentstack combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner PeerInsights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe. Enterprise customers include Chase, Cisco, Shell, Walmart, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Own Contentstack’s Ecosystem roadmap, which will include: integrations/extensions, sample apps, first-party plugins, and community-driven initiatives
- Develop and engage with key technology partners on new integrations.
- Partner closely with engineering, marketing and sales to refine the Ecosystem go-to-market strategy. Note: our engineering team is located in India so we are looking for people who are comfortable working outside standard US business hours.
- Optimize the developer experience including onboarding, documentation, tools, and support.
- Build amazing demos with cutting edge technology to show off Contentstack’s capabilities in realistic customer scenarios.
- Conduct competitive research to keep us a step ahead of the competition and contribute content for competitive sales and marketing campaigns.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager for enterprise software (ideally SaaS) products.
- Experience with agile development practices and modern product management tools.
- Familiarity with CMS terminology and tools, such as WordPress, Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager. Knowledge of headless CMS and the modern development architecture known as JAMstack.
- Insatiable curiosity about the future of web development.
- Excellent overall communicator with strong writing skills.
- The ability to be a team player as well as to clearly articulate, educate, engage, inspire, influence, and make people smile.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- A Seat at the Table: We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…