Product Designer, UX Lead - US
Location: San Fransisco, USA or RemoteApply Now
Contentstack was built to make creating digital content intuitive for business users and seamless for developers. Thousands of teams use Contentstack daily to manage websites, apps, IoT devices, and other digital channels. While our API-first approach provides ergonomic methods for developers to use content, we care deeply about building a product that delights users and helps them get work done. We’re looking for a courageous product designer to own Contentstack’s design system and lead UX initiatives. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Contentstack combines the best Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner PeerInsights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe. Enterprise customers include Chase, Cisco, Shell, Walmart, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and more.
- Understand user problems. Design rational solutions, mock them up in detail and work with engineers to build them.
- Own Contentstack’s design system, language, and concepts.
- Partner with the product team to define product strategy and turn business requirements into functional designs.
- Partner with a brilliant engineering team to bring beautiful designs to life. Note that our engineering team is located in India so we are looking for people who are comfortable working outside standard US business hours.
- Conduct user and competitive research to continuously improve the content management experience to keep Contentstack a step ahead of the competition.
- Highly refined aesthetic sense, and an insatiable curiosity to distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with UI/UX design principles and current trends.
- A history of impactful projects that showcase your design process.
- Fast learner, collaborative team player with a bias towards action.
- Familiarity with CMS terminology and tools, such as WordPress, Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Excellent verbal communicator with strong writing skills.
- The ability to be a team player as well as to clearly articulate, educate, engage, inspire, influence, and make people smile.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- A Seat at the Table: We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…