Marketing Operations Manager - US
Location: San Francisco or San Diego, CaliforniaApply Now
Contentstack is looking for a skilled individual to assist us with marketing operations management. The Marketing Operations Manager will be an integral part of the Marketing department, working closely with the existing sales operations, demand generation, and partner marketing teams to build scalable solutions to achieve our growth goals. This new role will add horsepower to our team as we grow our enterprise customer partnerships and brand awareness. Ideal candidates will have deep B2B marketing operations experience, a data-driven mindset, and a relentless desire for continuous improvement. They’ll relish getting rid of extra steps and streamlining processes.
Who We Are
Contentstack combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe. Enterprise customers include Chase, Cisco, Shell, Walmart, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and more.
- Own the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and more — in collaboration with Sales Ops
- Design and build end-to-end marketing reporting/dashboards, analytics, and attribution
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of programs and campaigns from leads to ROI
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas. Optimize programs to increase conversions. Identify opportunities for testing and make recommendations for program improvements.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns including setting up campaign flows, complex nurture streams, form creation, uploading ads to ad platforms, and more.
- Cross-functional collaboration with others in DemandGen, Product Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales Ops to plan and execute against quarterly goals
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a demand generation or marketing operations role
- A degree in Marketing, Data Science, or related field preferred
- Deep expertise with marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and Salesforce, certification a strong plus
- Strong operational chops and analytical skills, a data-driven mindset, and a relentless desire for continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of analytical rigor around marketing campaigns, optimizing for key funnel metrics, and driving for continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to collaborate well across teams
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategy, segmentation, and process a plus
- Experience working in a high growth technology startup, especially in the SAAS or CMS industries, a plus
- Marketo certification or equivalent experience required
- Salesforce certification a major plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with ETL and BI tools a plus
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Compelling Comp: This isn’t rest-and-vest. This is #sweathardretireyoung. Competitive compensation, bonuses and a corporate equity plan reward hard work and high performance.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke, Escape room, Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…